T1-11 siding is one of the most popular types of siding that is being added to homes, and in some cases, commercial buildings. T1-111 has become very popular in recent years because of it’s durability, and because it is easy to install. The price, like all other types of siding, is not cheap, but properly installed will last over 25 years on your home, maybe even longer.
Some advantages to T1-11 siding:
- Performance. T1-11 holds up very well against just about any weather, including wind, rain, hail or snow. It will protect your home (if properly installed) from any water leaking into your walls.
- Durability. Pretty much the same as performance. The durability of T1-11 has been tested over and over again, and has held up in all weather conditions.
- Longevity. Most T1-11 siding will last about 30 years on your home, and in some cases longer. Homes that are freshly painted once every ten years will see their T1-11 last much longer than it normally would if not painted.
- Ease of Personalization. Paint will always add personalization to any home, but T1-11 can be custom make most times to fit any home, depending on the shape of your wals.
- Cost. While no siding is cheap, T1-11 is basically the cheapest wood siding that you can get. Adding custom wood siding to your home will be very expensive if you go with cedar, oak, or any kind of wood that has to be cut into individual pieces.
T1-11 siding is a cut above the rest when it comes to price, personalization, customization, and durability. To learn more about T1-11 siding, contact us today.